More than Branding is proud to introduce "Word on the Street" - a section that will highlight the most interesting articles each week out in the World Wide Web...
Every Sunday, we'll give you a rundown of great posts from fellow e-authors with the most exciting and relevant topics shaping the industry... "Who did what? How? Why?"
The word on the street this week:
- 'The Social Network' Effect (Facebook, Gap and TBS) by Brandweek
- How to defend your 2011 Marketing Budget by Lee Odden
- Facebook movie may be changing opinions about site by John D. Sutter
- Gap's new logo fails quickly with CNN's Richard Quest
- Gap scraps new logo by Shirley Brady
- Big day for brand Chile by Kevin Voigt
Not exactly this week's, but a must read:
- Harvard University as Product Placement: A History by Abe Sauer
- A look at 30 other corporate logo redesigns by Tim Nudd