Welcome back to another edition of "Word on the Street", More than Branding's newest section that explores the talk around town from week to week...
Here's the rundown:
- Apple declared Marketer of Decade, by Christina Warren
- Microsoft rebrands Web programs for businesses, by Jessica Mintz
- MacBook Air: What the Critics are Saying, by Ian Paul
- Seeing video ads everywhere, by Mark Dolliver
- Starbucks remakes its future with an eye on bear and wine, by Bruce Horovitz
- Biggest sign in Times Square, by Sheila Shayon
Got any interesting articles that you'd like to share? Post it as a comment, we'd love to read it!
Till next week!