Welcome to this edition of "Word on the Street" - where we explore the talk around town from week to week...
As More than Branding gets ready for some serious trick-or-treating, prepare for the rundown of what went on these past few days:
- NBCU reveals brands women love, by Barry Silverstein
- Dell Unveils Global Push, by Andrew McMains
- Coca-Cola to launch global Christmas campaign, by Business & Leadership
- High Times Ahead: Luxury brands to rebound in 2011, by Barry Silverstein
- On MySpace's new strategy, by Ben Parr
- GM pouring ad money into Chevy brand, by Sharon Terlep and Suzanne Vranica
- Lady Gaga's a Halloween hit, by Metro.co.uk
Have fun... 'Till next week!