Welcome back to "Word on the Street", where we explore the talk around town from week to week...
Here's the rundown:
- Top Twitter trends this week, by Matt Silverman
- Corporate Social Responsibility Still Matters, by Mark Dolliver
- M&M’s Find Red: A smart social campaign?, by Igor Beuker
- Social Skills, by Sheila Shayon
- Chipotle & McDonalds sign on with Facebook deals, by Mark Brandau
- 'Less is More' and other CPG Trends, by Elena Malykhina
- Canada becomes the Number One Country brand in the World for 2010, by Marketwatch.com
- From 'Like' to 'Used to like', by Mark Dolliver
- Comportamientos y preferencias de compra del consumidor online, by Carlos Saldaña
That's all, folks! Have a good one!