Greetings ladies and gents!
I trust you're having a nice weekend... It's time for "Word on the Street"- More than Branding's section dedicated to the talk around town from week to week.
Without further ado, here are les news...
- Brand Building: From 3D and 4D, Brands go to the wall to grab attention, by Shirley Brady
- Hyundai Weighs Adding Luxury Models, Separate Brand, by Mike Ramsey
- How to Make a successful Marketing Video for the web, by Scott Gerber
- Caught you looking: Mercedes-Benz Researchers Study the Wolf Whistle, by Shirley Brady
- Comedy Central Getting Brand Refresh, New Logo, by Alex Weprin
- Brands race to Snow-Covered finish line, by Dale Buss
- Who Owns the TV Screen During a Commercial Break?, by Brian Steinberg
- Americans take KFC's "So Good" tagline to Heart, by Dale Buss
- Government Cracking down on Loud Ads, by Katy Bachman
- Seeing too much sex in ads, or too little?, by Mark Dolliver
- As Millennials Get Nostalgic, Brands Can Take Advantage, by Matt Carmichael
- Oprah OWNs her brand. Will fans?, by Sheila Shayon
- The Next Stop for Location Services, by Benjamin Palmer
- Top Ten Twitter Trends this Week, by Matt Silverman
Have a great (what's left of the) weekend, guys...
Over and out!