I welcome you to another edition of Word on the Street- More than Branding's section dedicated to the talk around town from week to week...
In cased you missed them, here are les news...
- The Oscars' Brand Impact: What is a nomination worth?, by Sheila Shayon
- Does MTV's Negative Publicity Make it Hot?, by Brandweek and YouGov Staff
- Amazon Kindle e-book downloads outsell paperbacks, by BBC News
- Toyota defies skeptics, stays on top globally, by Dale Buss
- Superbowl Ad Playbook, by Tim Nudd
- Alcohol Lables may have to start going by the Nutritional Numbers, by Jennifer Sokolowsky
- 10 Incredible Interactive Youtube Videos, by Amy- Mae Elliot
- Apple bills iPad as "Iconic", by Shirley Brady
- NBC logo might be the Gap logo of 2011, by Abe Sauer
- How to design a winning business model, by Ramon Casadesus-Masanell and Joan E. Ricart
- Top Ten Twitter Trends this Week, by Matt Silverman
More Than Branding's posts:
- Ford injects fuel with latest campaign..., posted January 24
- A stampede called Facebook..., posted January 25
- Apple iPhone: 'Two is better than One', posted January 26
- Brands and 'Random Acts of Kindness': Actions speak louder than words, posted January 28
That’s all folks! Over and out!
* Photo by Ysel Jáquez