Live the language… (in oh, so many ways)

Hello hello!

Busy bee these days, but not forgetful!

Awarded with the Silver medal for Best Film/Spot in Ads of the World (right after VW's "The Force"), comes EF Language School's series of ads entitled "Live the language." With a total of 4 versions with cities such as Paris, Barcelona, London and Beijing, it's an interesting execution that I find perfectly in tune with its target. It strives in bringing to life the essence of its title by focusing on the richness of one's experience as you immerse yourself in a language and culture. It marks the beginning of a personal transformation indeed... Focusing on feelings and experiences rather than only the functional aspect of your brand is key and essential in this day in age.

My only question is, when are they planning on releasing the Dominican version?

UPDATE- (September 12, 2011)

Check out the new videos that have just been added to the series:

6 Responses to "Live the language… (in oh, so many ways)"

• MDM
    March 30, 2011 - 3:23 pm

Very nice commercials! Makes me want to go traveling and getting to know different cities, languages and people!

• Costis
    March 31, 2011 - 3:25 pm

Nice lifestyle approach… Same music, same concept throughout all ads, same message, covering all aspects of a modern way of life, from a perspective of youthful touristic adventures.

Thank you Elenita!

• Paola
    March 31, 2011 - 8:16 pm

“Focusing on feelings and experiences rather than only the functional aspect of your brand is key and essential in this day in age…” I like that, because more than convincing me to go out and buy a car, drink a beverage, or subscribe to a service, it makes me want to get on the plane right now!!!! And that thought can really take you places (in more ways than one!). Loved it!

• EF Video Team
    September 12, 2011 - 10:48 am

Hello! My name is Yagmur and I’m part of the EF video team. I was happy to see our “Live the Language” films on “More than branding”! This weekend we posted 3 more films in the same series, from Sydney, Vancouver and Los Angeles, which we produced together with the same creative team. This time we added some color in the graphics and played around more with sound effects. Check them out at http://www.ef.com/livethelanguage – or if you prefer Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/groups/livethelanguage/videos

• Maria Elena More
    September 12, 2011 - 12:59 pm

Hi Yagmur! Awesome, I’m glad you liked it! I’d be more than happy to check out the new videos, thanks for the heads up!
    Best regards,
    Maria Elena

• EF
    September 11, 2014 - 6:39 am

Hello, thank you for a nice blog! Now there is a new ‘Live the language’ video where the girl travels to several countries – and also travels THROUGH TIME :)
    Watch it on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUpuIWFiNo0 or on Vimeo http://vimeo.com/105225663
    Hedvig @EF