We're back with today's edition of Word on the Street- More Than Branding's section dedicated to the talk around town from week to week...
Sit back and discover what brands were up to these past 7 days...
- Going Social: Brands Large and Small Must Adapt to Social Media in 2011, by Barry Silverstein
- 5 New Paradigms for a Socially Engaged Company, by Soren Gordhamer
- MINI named the car of the decade, by Nathaniel Salzman
- Apple to Launch iPad Mag Subscription Model, by Lucia Moses
- Vodka Branding distilled, by Robert Klara
- Golden Voiced Man Video Offers Golden Lesson in Viral Marketing, by Abe Sauer
- Social Media Will Usher in Golden Age of Global Branding- if Marketers Get Message Right, by Al Ries
- Ted Williams gives Kraft a short-term boost, by Tod Wasserman
- In Death, Endorsements are a Girl's Best Friend, by Jonathan Keehner and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
- Hyundai Reveals New Brand Direction & Slogan at 2011 Detroit Motor Show, by Cision Wire
- Time to Rethink your Message: Now the Cart belongs to Daddy, by Jack Neff
- John Tantillo's Top Brand Winners and Losers of 2011, by John Tantillo
- Soon, your life will be nothing but Facebook, by Tim Nudd
- Top Ten Twitter Trends this Week, Matt Silverman
More Than Branding's posts:
- MTV's 'Street Smarts', posted January 10
- Get it while it's hot: Kraft's new spot featuring Ted Williams, posted January 12
- The art of transformation: Mercedes-Benz, posted January 15
That's all folks... Over and out!